We are delighted to confirm that the Cumbria County Council (CCC) have successfully established their new “Any Qualified Provider” (AQP) Framework for the provision of Home Care Services.
The AQP Framework, which is hosted on the adam platform, covers a wide range of Home Care services including: Memory; Sensory; Physical Disability; Learning Disability; Mental Health and Substance Misuse.
Cumbria County Council are committed to improving the quality of care individuals receive to ensure their needs and outcomes are met.
Key strategic aims have been identified and will be addressed with the introduction of the AQP Framework and the adam commissioning solution. These include:
- Ensuring that policies around costs are realistic and adhered to
- Ensuring the framework can manage capacity, leading to more needs met
- Creating a level of consistency and policy enforcement over how placements are made
- Forming a reliable audit trail to ensure that decision makers always have relevant information
- Simplifying the invoice and payment process (thereby freeing up time and resource)
- Delivery of a quality-focussed commissioning and contract management approach to help benchmark and improve the quality of care
- Detailed, real-time reporting on all areas of commissioning activity (including quality of care, market sustainability, and financial analysis)
- Significant internal efficiencies delivered, primarily in sourcing placements and invoice processing
The adam commissioning solution will deliver both a significant and broad range of benefits to the Council and local people and the provider community:
- Faster placement of individuals into the most appropriate care package
- Greater choice with appropriate providers to meet individual’s needs
- Facilitating a diverse and engaged provider market, to work with the council for the benefit of those in need
- Greater success rates – More consistent access to appropriate care, reducing instances of package breakdown
- Consistent & robust buying process for each individual requirement
- Real time insight and control over processes and policy effectiveness
- Reduction in costs by ensuring accurate commissioning (to reflect the individual need)
- Delivery of a quality-focussed commissioning and contract management approach to benchmark and improve the quality of care
- Policy enforcement on all activity coupled with an audit trail of decisions made
- Detailed and real-time reporting on all areas of commissioning activity (including quality of care, market sustainability, and financial analysis)
- Significant internal efficiency gains, primarily in sourcing placements and invoice processing
The Accreditations and Enrolments platform for the AQP is now open, so we are encouraging providers to begin their onboarding process now.
All entry criteria related to the AQP can be found on our adam demand website at: http://demand.sproc.net/ClientDetails.
More information on Cumbria County Council adult social care here