Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria: Quality and Contract Management system
adam is delighted to announce the establishment of a new partnership with the Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System.
The project will provide a joint health and social care quality & contract management system, to support the work of both contract and safeguarding teams in delivering better patient care.
HLSC will be using our SRM tool (and E-Form functionality) to assist with their Quality and Contract Management.
- The adam portal is now open for providers to start their Accreditations and Enrolments to onboard onto the system
- All onboarding documentation is available on the adam Demand Site
- A communication will now be sent to providers by the SRM Team informing them of the steps they need to take
Healthier Lancashire and South Cumbria is a partnership of organisations working together to improve services and help the 1.7 million people in Lancashire and South Cumbria live longer, healthier lives. The partnership is comprised of Local Authority and NHS organisations who are committed to improving outcomes and care for local people. You can read more here
adam’s secure web-based tool will help the group to standardise the contract and quality management of the local care market, whilst creating an efficient management approach that frees up time and brings public sector organisations together to share a single platform.
System features include:
- Automated e-form (survey) functionality to capture data and insight from providers
- Automated scoring algorithms to convert data into meaningful performance measures
- Interactive charts and dashboards to better understand performance
- Messaging tools to support the ongoing management of providers.
In addition to delivering a technical solution, the adam team has supported the project in several key areas including; requirement scoping, supplier engagement/onboarding, user training and ongoing support